Pursuer badge

Heraclea

The 'Pursuer' badge has been showing up on many level 50 characters.  The text indicates that it has to do with the Brickstown prisoner zone event.  Most of the characters it shows up on have never started, much less finished, this event.  It may represent a different badge that got the wrong text.  The badge itself is a large one that looks like an accolade of some sort. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I don't think it's a bug - that badge was originally pushed to live in November 2006 to celebrate CoV's launch on Halloween in 2005 (Paragonwiki Link). So the devs probably just put it out there this month as another way to get an otherwise unobtainable badge.

Edited by CoH El D
  • Like 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

1 hour ago, CoH El D said:

I don't think it's a bug - that badge was originally pushed to live in November 2006 to celebrate CoV's launch on Halloween in 2005 (Paragonwiki Link). So the devs probably just put it out there this month as another way to get an otherwise unobtainable badge.

The text sort of makes sense in that context, but on first impression it seemed to relate to the Brickstown event, and as such appears on characters that are a bit too young for the zone.  That's why I thought it was a bug of some sort. 

pursuer.JPG.951ef95dcda4f033d6ca86bfd91e752f.JPG

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Oh no, yeah, that's completely understandable - especially now given how active the Brickstown event is and how absolutely dead the Redside tutorial is (plus the 10+ years since the badge was first put in the game <.<;). I've had multiple global friends say the exact same thing, and I barely recognized it myself at first. 'Salright! ^_^

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.