Key bind help

Snarky

Easiest way to get the power name is to drag it into the chat box. It'll appear there with the name [Power Name], eg: [Power:Judgement.Ion Total Core Judgement] (T3 ION), power name is the last section. "Ion Total Core Judgement"

In a bind it might be necessary to add underscores instead of spaces. You don't say which T4 you have but one T4 ION is [Power:Judgement.Ion Core Final Judgement] -> Ion Core Final Judgement -> Ion_Core_Final_Judgement  (And yes I just upgraded mine to check.)

How you write the power name is somewhat dependant on the command that is activating it. But if you try both with underscores and without one should work. The names listed in the current Mids (Hero Planner) seem (at least for ION) to be correct too.

Thanks.  I have tried the dragging and rechecked spelling errors.  I am guessing it is the underscores.  I started wondering about that last night actually as I was keybinding a new alt in Praetorian and was like why are there underscores in the first part of the pow exec name but not the rest.  Will try this tonight.  It is the judgement t3 might partial radial or something. Will be t4 it asap as this is my main and I have weeks of grinding to ULTIMATE power lol

Underscores are actually optional in keybinds.  If you omit them, as long as everything is correctly spelled, it should still work.

Slash commands may optionally have underscores in them. Any underscores in a slash 
command are ignored by City of Heroes. This feature is handy for commands that are 
composed of multiple words to make the command more clear. For example, all of the 
following commands are functionally equivalent:

/powexecname Temp Invulnerability
    /pow_exec_name Temp Invulnerability
    /_p_o_w_e_x_e_c_n_a_m_e_ Temp Invulnerability

Source: The Incomplete and Unofficial Guide to Bind.

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.