KB Protection on DP/Martial (help!)

Chromatose890

Hey all,

so I'm new to endgame/building and am experimenting with some changes to another players build I found and liked. I wanted to have some knockback protection, but I'm definitely missing something. I started out with -1.2 KB mag, and TWO enhancements brought me to 2.4 or 2.8. The other building I was building off of had just one -4 mag enhancement and was at 4 mag protection. What did I do wrong or what am I missing that gave me such low protection?

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Yung Guns: Level 50 Natural Blaster
Primary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Secondary Power Set: Martial Combat
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dual Wield -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(3), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Ki Push -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(9), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Pistols -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(11), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 4: Reach for the Limit 
Level 6: Empty Clips -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(15), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), AchHee-ResDeb%(17)
Level 8: Mighty Leap -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(19), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(19), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(21), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 12: Burst of Speed -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(23), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(27)
Level 14: Suppressive Fire -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Slow%(29), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(29), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31)
Level 16: Swap Ammo 
Level 18: Executioner's Shot -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Storm Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Reaction Time -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(34), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(34), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(34), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(36), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Piercing Rounds -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 30: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), RctArm-ResDam(42), RctArm-EndRdx(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(42), StdPrt-ResKB(43)
Level 32: Hail of Bullets -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Eagles Claw -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(43), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Throw Sand -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(46), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(46), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45), EndRdx-I(45)
Level 47: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(50), EndMod-I(50)
Level 16: Chemical Ammunition 
Level 16: Cryo Ammunition 
Level 16: Incendiary Ammunition 
------------

4 hours ago, Chromatose890 said:

Hey all,

so I'm new to endgame/building and am experimenting with some changes to another players build I found and liked. I wanted to have some knockback protection, but I'm definitely missing something. I started out with -1.2 KB mag, and TWO enhancements brought me to 2.4 or 2.8. The other building I was building off of had just one -4 mag enhancement and was at 4 mag protection. What did I do wrong or what am I missing that gave me such low protection?

------------

Hail of Bullets glitch in planner.  Uncheck the green mark at the end of Hail of Bullets and it will resolve.

The defense buff from HoB only lasts 5 seconds anyway, so better to plan without it and then get the bonus when you use it.

15 hours ago, Caulderone said:

Hail of Bullets glitch in planner.  Uncheck the green mark at the end of Hail of Bullets and it will resolve.

The defense buff from HoB only lasts 5 seconds anyway, so better to plan without it and then get the bonus when you use it.

Okay, perfect! thank you! I was hoping it was some sort of visual error, but this math is hard for me. I appreciate it.