Aspect of Pillar divides up TF's into parts?

maidmercury

I am trying to run some missions I ran before.  again,...ex: Maria Jenkins

when searching on Oros 'Aspect of pillar.... I  notice the contact listed.

'The Maruaders Cell'

'A hero's Hero'

'Black Shroud Dimension'........This appears to be the same TF but listed as 3 parts,

will this let me run all 3 if I start the task force?

Thanks

Maria Jenkins is slightly unusual as she offers you a full story arc and several mini arcs that are sort of related and regular missions. 

She also has several missions needed for a badge that's needed for another badge that's needed for an accolade that gives you a stat boost. 

A Hero's Hero and A Hero's Epic are "full" story arcs, which work like task forces if you do them starting in Ouro. The others are short story arcs that all link thematically but are presented as one-off missions. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Ouro gives you the option of running the pre-I18 version of Maria Jenkins story arc (Hero's Hero) or the current version (Hero's Epic). You can also run the pre-I18 version of the mission granting the Agent badge (Wipe out Marauder's Cell) or the current version (Defeat Marauder and destroy the portal). Same for the Shrouded badge (although this is an exploration badge and you don't need to defeat Nightstar to get it, just enter the map).

• Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

The old version is preferable for a couple reasons - it includes Siege so you don't have to go talk to her in person and abandon like crazy to get him (though he's in Tin Mage too, so not so bad), and it's 60 merits for a pretty quick run. Just don't forget to kill Blackstar in the rescue the prisoner mish as it's not a mish requirement. New version's fine though - it's zippier and some 'helpers' ranging from serpent drummer and penny yin who'll basically pl you while you ghost to objectives to ms. liberty and manti who will die on the first or second mob.

You'll still need to get anti-matter from Keyes or from someone who has him saved or from flashing back Tina's arc (last resort as both versions have a really awful huge map where's waldo) if you didn't get him on the way up (next toon stop for the arc, it's worth it just to be able to auto-complete the waldo mish). And of course you still need the plaques, shrouded from the nightstar standalone and multidimensional from the hydra dimension fb (just running into the mish and back out will grant it).

• Thanks 1