Warshade Tank or Ranged?

There are a few different ATs that show up in multiple screens. Brutes show up both as melee Damage and as tanks, for example, but their primaries and secondaries don’t change. I think controllers show up both as Control and as Support, and I know that Corrupters show up as both Ranged Damage and Support.

• 4 weeks later

Yes, to make it clear, the "Playstyle" tab does not have any mechanical influence over any given AT.  It's simply a way to filter out different ATs if the player has a particular playstyle in mind.

So if you pick "Tank" it'll filter out ATs that don't have much of a tanking ability to speak of.

By clicking off of or not selecting anything in "Playstyle" going over to the "Archetype" tab displays all ATs.

• 1 month later

Be aware that Kelds make poor "tanks" until level 20 when they get Dwarf form. And even then they are more of an off tank since they lack Punchvoke, have only one (maybe 2) aoe attacks, and a single taunt. Human form peacebringers can be a decent backup healer, while human form warshades are a decent backup controller. At least they are at higher levels. And of course in Nova form they are flying squid based artillery platforms.

I love the versatility of a tri-form keld.

• 2 weeks later