Necro/Nature - Has anyone tried it?

Mercurias

Heya! I’m thinking of trying out a Necromancy/Nature Mastermind. Has anyone tried this? Does anyone have a recommendation for the Patron/Epic pool?

Honestly, I don’t know where to start building a Mastermind versus a controller or Corrupter. I’ve also never touched /Nature. Any help would be appreciated.

I have one that I'm leveling up.   In theory, it should work about as good as Beasts/Nature. I've tried Beasts/Mercs/Demons/Ninjas. and they all did well with /Nature.  Since necro pets are generally melee pets.   /Nature rocks on all pets, but it really excels on the melee pet sets. since the heal is a cone. It allows you to "petcomall Attack" the pets enmasse to keep your pets bunched up and in the cone.    AFter you level up your necro/nature take not of what works an what doesn't then just respec to cover that hole.   There are lots of ways to play it.  So find your groove and roll with it.  /Nature is a late bloomer IMO.  But not an uber hard late bloomer.  It just gets better and better.

• Like 1