Wall climbing and Grapple-line movement powers

They seem like no-brainers for a superhero game, always would like to see them. Please make 'em happen?

Try Champions Online, it has exactly what you are asking for.

I assume the physics and everything else in this game would need a lot of work for it to be here.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

They seem like no-brainers for a superhero game, always would like to see them. Please make 'em happen?

I assume the physics and everything else in this game would need a lot of work for it to be here.

CO is no CoH, lemme tell you dat.

If it could be done now, I would like to see it. Anyone who agrees?

You realize that this would take the homecoming team at least a year to do right? It's not like it is a few lines of code and BOOM NEW POWERS.

So no I do not agree with you. I would rather they spend their time on various smaller features which can be implemented.

You realize that this would take the homecoming team at least a year to do right? It's not like it is a few lines of code and BOOM NEW POWERS.

So no I do not agree with you. I would rather they spend their time on various smaller features which can be implemented.

Such as what, serious question?

On-topic, honestly? This would be a priority on my personal wish list, now as it was during the game's initial run. I'm still obviously appreciative for having the game back in it's current form, but I did say "wish" list.

At the very least it would require new power pool(s), animations to go with them and logic to make them work on the backend and client.  At the moment tool needed for this sort of thing do not exist in a useable state. I wouldn't expect any attempt at it to even be possible within next year or so.