Looking for a good DPS Rad/Fire Build

YojiSeraph17

Pretty new to the building process, I have a build i/m currently running with which is quite nice. I survive like a mad man, but i would like to get a little more dps out of this guy if possible. Would like to see some suggestions on Pines hero designer if some of you may be able to throw out there.. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, YojiSeraph17 said:

oh yea should of specified for that, sorry about that. Was looking for farming. So of course would like to still get to that high Fire resis limit.

Hitting the fire resistance cap on a Fiery Aura Brute consists of taking and slotting your shields with at least SO-level enhancements. It's the soft-cap defense that causes the builds to get expensive.

Defense as siolfir mentioned is what you would need to work on.  Winter sets are expensive but a great way to get Fire/Cold defense.  This is one of the top end builds but is horribly endurance hungry so I would make sure to get at least tier 3 if not tier 4 Ageless.  Before then you would have to rely on inspirations and Consume to not run out of endurance.  Running with stealth on will get you to the defense cap but you should be ok without it.  You should only really need to run with Weave and Plasma Shield and Combat Jumping for toggles.  Attack chain is Burn, Elec Fences, Ball Lightning, Atom Smasher, repeat.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(19)
Level 6: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 8: Boxing -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(27), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(29), MckBrt-Rchg(29)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(36), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(36), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 26: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(42), AchHee-ResDeb%(42)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 47: Mu Lightning -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------