Weekly Strike Target - Missing Rewards

azazel005

Good Morning,

Ran Silver Mantis/Pirates of the sky, only received standard merits and no notice of the will clocked completion last night it was certainly within the window of that being the weekly strike target.

Is any of this a known issue? Has there been a sporadic issue of target rewards not dropping, I haven't had a issue previously. It makes sense that I finally drag my wife into going for here first notice of the well, and she doesn't even get it 😛

Thanks for any assistance or advice.

Depending on when the actual changeover occurs, I may have been affected by this as well. I completed the Hess TF on Monday afternoon, when the GMotD said Hess was one of the weekly TFs (checked before and after), and I only received the standard 19 merits. I know I hadn't already done the TF on that character, because I got the Burkholder's Bane badge on completion.

Edited by srmalloy

I think that the WST changes over on GMT (whatever they call it now) which doesn't adjust their time semi annually.

I too was on a Hess Sunday night, finished at 11:15 pm EST and no one got the WST award.  The LFG tab reflected that the WSTs had changed.

Speaking of, the GMOTD is not the 100% gospel truth for WST.  Always check the LFG tab and see what's highlighted in purple.  The GMOTD is updated separately and tends to be behind for a good part of a day.