Elec/Psi/Mu farming potential

Tryna_Dugid

Pretty straightforward. Does anyone have any experience using an elec/psi/mu to farm? I have one who is an aoe monster so i figure damage wouldn’t be a problem, but my concern is building adequate resist and defenses to stay alive.

Theres a plant/psi farming build somewhere on the forums, i’m thinking i can use that as a source of inspiration.

I'm not sure how it would work. I have this build as one of my main characters. He's strong, and can run missions very effectively but I'm unsure if he's ideal for farming.

For farming I'd probably trade away the Mu pool for the Fire pool. At least, probably. Mu is great for difficult content, but on a farm I think you'd probably want Fire resistance (assuming a Fire farm).

Psi Assault itself is great for adding Regen and Recovery, but the set doesn't have amazing damage. I feel like I'd prefer a Blaster over a Dominator, unless I already had the Dominator rolled up.

Of course if you already have this character made and ready to go you could always use him or her. I'm just not sure I would roll this specifically to farm.

Edited by oedipus_tex

@Tryna_Dugid

I believe this is the build/post you were referring to regarding a farming build:

Why do you want to you use a dominator for farming?

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

12 hours ago, Nyghtmaire said:

@Tryna_Dugid

I believe this is the build/post you were referring to regarding a farming build:

Why do you want to you use a dominator for farming?

it is! i figured, why not. i have a brute that is near 50, but haven’t dumped anything into it and my altitis is strong. i might just end up biting the bullet and building my brute next which will give freedom to mess around with oddball farming builds. it seems like a little more focus is required to not taste the ground as a dom