SS/Bio Build?

That Ninja

I'm doing it right now, and the one thing that comes to mind is that it seems like an energizer bunny - don't think I've been low on endurance yet. OTOH, it's also a bit short on Oh Shit buttons for survival, compared to, say, Dark Armor and its ability to just heal to full off of enemies and do the same with endurance recovery,

It's great fun to play tho.

I like to go into defensive stance for the alpha then hit the one you were talking about  after that inital hit.  It also has a heal and the absorb shield allows time for you to regen to full. So far I'm at lvl 40 and running solo missions at plus 1 set for 4 with bosses but will probably be bumping to 5 as I end up being fine if I get 2 groups aggroed. Loving the set so far. Full disclosure I have dropped merits into lotg rechrge, numina and miracle so ymmv without those. Also it is a set that is a late bloomer.  Before your aoe damage toggle and footstomp it is pretty tedious.  After that you can round everything up and go after the bosses and lts and let your aoe take care of the rest.

• 3 months later

Helen I don't suppose you'd be up for the sincerest form of flattery. If you'd be so kind as to share your impressive sounding build. I am working in circles with Max Brutality over on Everlasting. Your thoughts may give me a better course to steer.

Thank you.