Superior and Normal (same) sets in single build

Felix Decat

3 minutes ago, Felix Decat said:

Mids lets me do it but I have serious doubts in can happen in game. Can I put a full set of Superior Frozen Blast and a full set of Frozen Blast in the same build ?

Which version of Mids?  There was a bug in older versions that allowed it, but that's no longer the case with current versions of Mids (v. 2.6+).

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

The answer is conditionally NO... you can mix the Superior and normal versions but you can't have two of the SAME IO.  For example you can have a Superior Acc/Dam and a normal Dam/Recharge but you can't have a Superior and a Normal Acc/Dam.  Be aware that if you have the set 6 slotted and you catalyze two of them to Superior you'll get the Superior 2 slot bonus and loose the Normal 5 and 6 slot bonuses.  In most cases I'd wait to catalyze until you can do the entire set at a go for that reason.

I'd wondered that myself since the older versions of Mid's allowed it but it doesn't work and the new Mid's does not allow it anymore.

• Like 1

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Lol I must have an old Mids with a new version number.

Might need to uninstall/reinstall then, sounds like something's corrupted.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler