WM/Regen

Tonio

Why can't I find any builds for WM/Regen Scrapper?  It is a bad combo? I recently started one (bad case of altitis), and while still very low level, I've been having fun and have had no problems.  Does it fall off later on?  I see plenty of builds for WM/* and for */Regen, but none for that specific combo, at least not for Scrapper.  I haven't checked Brute... is it just that it's much better as a Brute?  Just curious. 🙂

long animations.

/Regen is very response-click heavy, so if you're stuck in a long animation & take poorly timed big hits, you can find yourself in a lot of trouble quick, even if cruising along fine till then. not that ya can't be successful still - it's just harder, on a set that is very unforgiving & outclassed by most others to begin with. and that's coming from someone with thousands of hrs on /Regen, with some insanely tough kitchen sink builds.

rolling as a brute helps, just due to the larger HP pool working in favor of regeneration/heals, but the basics remain.

if you still want to roll a scrap, start a build, post it up, & i'll help ya fine tune it. playing an underdog difficult set/pairing has it's rewards.