Solo TFs

Kris2fur

Hello I was wondering what TFs, SF, and trials should be able to solo.

I am currently running a 50 IOed Demon/Dark MM.

i did do Posi and Synapse TFs solo but that’s about it  I tried the SF in Cap (forgot the name) the lvl 15 one, I couldn’t finish that one I believe I was running DO enhancements at the time.

but what other ones do you think that are possible for soloing.

I mean most TFs are just a series of missions with an AV at the end, so if your build can solo an AV (and IOed out lvl 50 demon/dark definitely can) you can solo the TF. Munki already named most of the tough ones and the redside equivalents (barracuda and recluse) are about the same. The ITF final fight can be tricky but it's definitely doable. For masterminds in particular I wonder about the Renault SF. The final fight there is on a tiny ledge with knockback-causing tornadoes all around. I know typically MMs have a tough time keeping their pets actually hitting the AV.

• Like 1

I'm trying to think what the "starter" level 50 solo TF should be.  Maybe Market Crash?  I don't know that final boss very well to know how he affects the ATs I haven't played.

ITF is relatively easy until the final battle.  

LGTF would be even easier than the ITF except for weakened hamidon being a complete stopper for most ATs due to the mechanics of that fight.

Many of the pre-50 TFs are actually quite easy to solo, but it might be annoying being without your full powers.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

I usually do as much as I can without temp powers and lore pets... but if I get stuck, I'll do anything and everything to finish.  If I start a TF solo and get to the complete screen, I call it a success.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow