Ubelmann got changed...is this your doing, HC?

Lazarillo

I was running the Ubelmann the Unknown arc on one of my alts over the last couple of days, and it wasn't quite what I expected!  It's now (back to) having the 5th Column as the enemy group, rather than the Council, and Ubelmann himself is an Elite Boss.  Was this something the original dev team did after the 5th was brought back to the game (it's been a long time since I did that arc), or was it added in by the HC team to add some variety to some of the older contacts?  And if the latter, are there any more old arcs that have been tweaked like that?  Just curious.

2 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

I was running the Ubelmann the Unknown arc on one of my alts over the last couple of days, and it wasn't quite what I expected!  It's now (back to) having the 5th Column as the enemy group, rather than the Council, and Ubelmann himself is an Elite Boss.  Was this something the original dev team did after the 5th was brought back to the game (it's been a long time since I did that arc), or was it added in by the HC team to add some variety to some of the older contacts?  And if the latter, are there any more old arcs that have been tweaked like that?  Just curious.

Happened after the 5th Column/Council split on live, him being 5th Column after all

Edited by boggo2300
  • Like 3

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

3 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Ran this arc with my Column hunter a month ago, using mostly intel from the wiki... and I was pretty surprised when I found he was not just a mere boss-level enemy, but an Elite Boss. (as opposed to what is mentioned on the wiki) Quite a welcome (if brutal) and rewarding surprise!

Personally I don't ever remember him being only a boss, but my memory is far from a reliable witness

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!