Ice/WP build ideas?

Sou1catcher

There really isn't that much discussion about Ice Blast.  Most people seem to gravitate towards Beam Rifle, Dark Blast, Dual Pistols, Fire Blast, and Water Blast.  There are scatterings of other primaries here and there but nothing seems as popular as the other 5. 

I can't baby bird feed you a build as I haven't started up my own Ice Blast build yet (something I want to do, but haven't done). 

Below are a few threads about Ice Blast with some build links or reference points to get you some ideas.  You should be able to download the build links (the mxd file type) and you can open that file in Mids even if the version used to make the original even if it is older (it may shuffle some IO sets though).  When you go to open it just select the path of "Downloads" assuming you're using Windows

Also, there are some threads linked about Willpower.  Willpower is a very forgiving set and has no secret synergies that make anything particularly special about using Ice Blast with it.  You should be able to pick ideas out about Willpower that are universally applicable.  How you handle Ice Blast would be a matter of personal preference.  I guess Willpower is also personal preference, but I find it can be pretty cookie cutter.

Forgot this thread, there is an Ice/Ice build on page one.  You can use the attack slotting there too to help get some ideas on where to go.

Edited by oldskool

Wow!  My topic was quoted!  Lol!

I've used Ice on multiple builds now, and I don't like it.  I like damage!  I saw a Fire/ sentinel that was awesome!

/Regen can make your Sentinel nigh-unstoppable!  Lol!

• Haha 1

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!