Teleport backward with “powexeclocation”

You

IF I remember correctly, there is a bind that uses powexeclocation that can instantly TP backward (use to avoid danger for mods, for instance). I cannot remember what exactly it is but when I tried: /bind CTRL+Leftdoubleclick “powexeclocation back:max teleport”, I do a 180’ turn but teleport to the exact same location where I am standing. 

But when I use “...up:max...”, it works perfectly and teleport me upwards to the maximum distance. 

So can someone help me to work out how to do the backwards TP please?

3 hours ago, You said:

IF I remember correctly, there is a bind that uses powexeclocation that can instantly TP backward (use to avoid danger for mods, for instance). I cannot remember what exactly it is but when I tried: /bind CTRL+Leftdoubleclick “powexeclocation back:max teleport”, I do a 180’ turn but teleport to the exact same location where I am standing. 

But when I use “...up:max...”, it works perfectly and teleport me upwards to the maximum distance. 

So can someone help me to work out how to do the backwards TP please?

maybe try this format-  powexeclocation 180:60 teleport              the first number accepts anything from 0 to 360 the degrees of a circle with 0=forward 90=right 180=back and so on. the second number 60 is the distance and can be any number up to the max distance you can teleport. Not sure but you may even be able to use "max" in place of a number for the second number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, I had forgotten about the formats for this.
Now I can finally do my Rain of Skulls macro: " powexeclocation up:max Wormhole" (this only applies to Skulls... I am going to make a Rain of Fire macro for use on Hellions. Not sure if a Sky Rainers macro is called for) 😄

for others that may not know

Powexec_Location:
Added /powexec_location, a client-side slash command to allow use of location targeted powers without having to click.

Usage: /powexec_location loc power
loc is a location specifier. There's several different things you can use here:
me or self - Both target the power on yourself.

target - Your currently selected target. If you have no target, the power is not activated.

direction:distance - direction can either be one of six cardinal directions relative to the player: forward, back, left, right, up, down, -or- it can be a number. If it's a number, it is taken as an angle in degrees. 0 is straight in front of you, 90 is right, etc. It can also be camera, to indicate the direction the camera is facing, including elevation.
distance is either a number in world units (feet), or the keyword max, which means to use the maximum range of the power.

power is the name of the power, just like what you'd use with /powexec_name. You can put quotes around the name to make it look cleaner if you want, but they are optional.

Useful examples:
/powexec_location me Fire Imps
/powexec_location target Tar Patch
/powexec_location camera:max Teleport
Redirector powers will no longer accidentally be flagged as NearGround.

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:18 AM, You said:

Do you have ctrl+lbutton bound to Teleport? That may be screwing things up.

I've got a character with a set of macros like this, and "powexeclocation back:max Translocation" does in fact  pop him back 100 yards relative to where he was; unfortunately, as you have observed (and "powexeclocation 180:max Translocation" does the same thing) it spins you around before activating the power. He's got four -- 'back:max' and 'up:max' as "oh, shit" buttons, and "fwd:max" and "cam:max" for traveling.

• CR Banana Man changed the title to Teleport backward with “powexeclocation”