New COV Zones

PennZephre

On 1/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, Apparition said:

Mmm... One of the things that I like about red side is that there are only seven, fairly distinct, zones in comparison to blue side's two dozen generic, bland zones.

So what you’re REALLY saying is we need to cut the number of Blue-side zones and make the remaining ones more dramatic... 😉

This part is why I three-quarters seriously lobby for Skyway to get the Galaxy City treatment and for Steel Canyon to be revamped using the barely seen skyscraper assets from Praetoria’s Imperial City and Neutropolis zones to make it look like the hypermodern cityscape it’s meant to be.

Maybe add a mission arc that uses the destroyed Skyway City instanced map (from the mission with Praetorian Fusion and Jane Temblor) to explain why the whole zone is now locked down and inaccessible.

Relocate the Troll rave event and Synapse TF to Steel so it’s got a little more going on (actually, given the focus and level range of his TF, Position and all his TF missions in Steel might make even more sense if they were moved to Faultline).

I’d also be a fan of a Hollows update where they actually permanently fill the crater with lava as it was in the “Who Will Die?” arc (including the perma-twilight lit from below look) just to make that place more visually dynamic (just move any mission tags to doors above the lava’s surface, but otherwise leave the zone missions alone).

• Like 1