"Wouldn't You Prefer a Nice Game of Chess?" - # 18393

Honest Abe

This arc consists of 5 missions and usually takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.  It features a unique enemy group (Chess pieces), ambushes and allies, and a fun and fast paced storyline. 

(There are 7 AVs and 2 GMs to defeat. ) 

I appreciate any feedback.

AIB

• Like 2

1) The contact tells me I need to test a simulation or something. Upon receiving her fee of $25K wired to her Swiss bank account and a pallet of tuna, Spider-Kitty enters the Matrix and encounters a bunch of dudes named after chess pieces, with no bios. Oh no, they escaped out to Atlas!

2) Off to clean up the mess in Atlas, which consists of more of those guys plus a Arachnos Flyer and the Clockwork Paladin. The flyer isn't too hard to beat (and it yields 6 merits) however the Paladin is impossible to solo. Spider-Kitty summons her Lore pets and spams Envenomed Dagger, but still can't get the monstrosity below 50% health. Even meowing a perfect 2600hz won't stop it.

"Wouldn't You Prefer a Nice Game of Chess?" is probably a nice way for teams to test themselves; however, never in the history of Resurgence has a team ever gone to AE for anything other than farming or Mynx's Furry Adventure.

Edited by Kyksie