Any ice blast fans?

Tryna_Dugid

There seems to be little information on sentinel ice blast on this sub forum. does anyone have any experience with the set? In my quest to find a sentinel primary i enjoy, I think ice might be the one. Was the recharge on blizzard lowered? I’m hoping it’s something that could be up every mob, thus filling any aoe needs i might have. 

is it worth proccing out your main rotation? i know you can get crazy with procs in ice, but not sure if that’d be worth the loss in set bonuses.

i’ll likely roll a ice/regen or ice/bio

I have a Ice/Reg and Beam/bio. Besides the obvious reason for Ice and reg sync with slow and heals and Reg being boarder line op.  Ice claim to fame is its proc monster abilities and Bio will not buff those dam procs . So for those reasons I would go Ice/Reg and try bio with a more core damage set lime beam or fire. Ice/Reg is top 3 pvp build as well... 

Per Blizzard question with the reduced time its up almost every group just remember less damage to.

When you get blizzard that and Ice storm you have very good aoe abilities with single target proc monster abilities,

Sent specialties per powerset

Ice= Blizzard no sent target cap

Reg= Stupid strong absorb shield

but play what you like that's just my 2 cents

Edited by Ironscarlet