Are there any permanently-missable badges?

Veracor

Like, Paragonwiki mentions that there's 3 badges available only to Praetorian characters (I don't know if this has changed since it was written or not).  Are there any other badges that one can permanently miss?  I feel like having one ultra-completionist character.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

The only permanently missable badges outside of Praetoria are the ones from Mayhem missions (red side), and Safeguard missions (blue side).

That's why I go Vigilante at level 5 by talking with Null the Gull in Pocket D, and then do both a Mayhem mission and a Safeguard mission at levels 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39, 44, and 50.

The only permanently missable badges outside of Praetoria are the ones from Mayhem missions (red side), and Safeguard missions (blue side).

That's why I go Vigilante at level 5 by talking with Null the Gull in Pocket D, and then do both a Mayhem mission and a Safeguard mission at levels 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39, 44, and 50.

Cool, good to know!

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

This was changed, actually. If you get the Villain Disruptor/Hero Destroyer badge, a new contact is added that'll allow you to reo-do the Mayhem/Safeguard missions without the need to do paper missions.

This was changed, actually. If you get the Villain Disruptor/Hero Destroyer badge, a new contact is added that'll allow you to reo-do the Mayhem/Safeguard missions without the need to do paper missions.

So there's really nothing missable anymore as long as you start Praetorian?  Neat.

Which 3 are the missable ones? I am about to leave Praetoria and would rather not leave them behind. Paragon Wiki was not giving up it's secrets to me.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Praetoria

All Badges available to Primal characters can either be earned by Praetorians directly or have Praetorian equivalents.

The Praetorian badges that Primal characters cannot earn are: Loyalist, Resistance Member and Moral High Ground.

I just got the Moral High Ground badge after turning off XP at level 9 to ensure I get through all the contacts.  Was probably unnecessary to do so, but oh well.

• Like 1