Zap! (Electric/Storm questions)

Fedifensor

I just created an Electric/Storm controller, for the purpose of teaming with two other electric-based heroes (Electric/Electric Sentinel and Electric/Electric Brute).  What would be the best power choices to work as part of this team, and is it worth slotting for Endurance Modification on the powers?

Amost Any of your controls from Elec is worth getting. However, since you're going to be running in a group for the most part from the sound of it, Jolting Chains, and your single target Immob are probably your least useful abilities from the set. There are good uses for everything else. As far as End Mod, I'd only worry about slotting it into the Conductive Aura toggle.

On the Storm side of things, mainly be mindful of the knockbacks. You probably won't use Gale much except in emergencies. Hurricane can be good for herding and is good for emergencies, but won't be something up constantly. Steamy Mist is great for a group, since it not only provides stealth, but also some Def and Res. Freezing Rain is a great debuff, with a very good KD chance. Your AoE Immob is good to drop immediately before Freezing Rain, since it'll keep the mobs stuck inside it. I'm not sure what you have for healing in your group, but 02 Boost is a decent spot heal when needed.

If you get up to higher levels, be careful with Tornado. It has a decent damage output, but the KB can really mess with mob grouping. Basically just use it on mobs that can't be KB'd. This power is the big reason why Elec's ST Immob should still be considered, since it contains KB protection. With it, you can lock a mob down, and Tornado can go to town. I wouldn't recommend using Tornado when there's more than one mob, since it will just cause pure chaos. (Unless that's what you want)

You can also get one of two different IOs that convert knockback into knockdown, and turn Tornado into a giant chainsaw that rips through vast spawns. Also don't be shy about using the free respecs you get by levelling to 10, 20, 30 etc. You can safely make power and slotting choices that make sense for your current level range and then redo it once you cross whatever threshold you feel things get weird at. Playing /storm without Tornado and Lightning Storm isn't quite the same as playing it with those powers, after all. So that means you can experiment some with your primary choices as well and see what things work for your little team. A small, themed group doesn't always have the same priorities as regular teamwork, after all.