Idea for Mastermind players

Was wondering for next update if it possible to maybe add a shrink power to masterminds who use pets as when i in a group and i have my demons summoned they not on the small side and make it difficult for my group to target mobs etc ???

Edited by ListerofSmeg
  • Like 1

If/When Henchpet Customization becomes a thing, I do hope that the Homecoming Dev Team sees this thread and considers allowing the Height/Scale sliders to scale down Henchpet sizes.

Of course . . . the opposite could be used for griefing, so (while I've not expressly stated it in the past, I've always felt that) I think it will be crucially important to allow individual players to have the capacity to toggle default/generic appearances for -other's- Henchpets on their personal display.

See, I'm very confused about the continued reports of that . . . I can shove allied players' Henchpets all day long, as long as they're not standing next to walls or enemies.

Where is this inconsistency coming from which is preventing other players from shoving allied Henchpets?

3 hours ago, VileTerror said:

See, I'm very confused about the continued reports of that . . . I can shove allied players' Henchpets all day long, as long as they're not standing next to walls or enemies.

Where is this inconsistency coming from which is preventing other players from shoving allied Henchpets?

Its the hyper active sugar induced crack addict AI running all over the play, shoving the player around mostly in melee range.  It isn't players moving them, its when the pets are running amok that they shove the player.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer