Wolf Spider defaults to Crab Backpack?

Hello everyone, I am sorry if this has been covered, I did a forum search, but didn't see anything about it...

So I am trying to recreate my Huntsman,  but it seems the Wolf and Wolf+Helm costume options lock me into choosing either the Standard or Custom Crab backpack.

If I switch to Bane/Crab, I can turn off the pack, but then I don't get access to the sweet Huntsman armor.  

Is this a bug or WAI?  

Thanks in advance for any insight...

• Like 1

Prior to Level 24, the Crab Backpack will not appear on your Soldier of Arachnos.

At Levels 24+ you will PERMANENTLY enable the Crab Backpack if you take ANY Crab Spider powers AT ALL.

And when I say "not appear" I mean that while you're running around in game it won't be there, but as soon as you look in the costume editor it will be.  Don't sweat it.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

38 minutes ago, RebornRed said:

Also, thank you for the original Huntsman guide.  My SoA VEAT was one of my favorites play experiences thanks to it!

spacer.png

Care to get caught up on the updated version(s)?

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

• 1 year later
On 1/26/2020 at 1:00 AM, Redlynne said:

Prior to Level 24, the Crab Backpack will not appear on your Soldier of Arachnos.

At Levels 24+ you will PERMANENTLY enable the Crab Backpack if you take ANY Crab Spider powers AT ALL.

And when I say "not appear" I mean that while you're running around in game it won't be there, but as soon as you look in the costume editor it will be.  Don't sweat it.

Bah ... I found this out today so close to 2022 ... 😞

Wish I had known this earlier ... I dislike that backpack so much I am even wondering on rerolling but I am 45 ugh ...

---------------------------------------

From Venezuela with Love!

---------------------------------------