Imperial Dynasty 1 Chest and Bottoms

Dogma

Wait... I think I see whats happening... it appears that there is some sheer fabric over what appears is skin tone on both tops and bottoms. It just happens that choosing orange gives a skin tone to the sheer fabric. Using an alternate color changes the sheer fabric color:

image.thumb.png.7669cef8ffa21e61dbe6655f4bfc44cc.png

Having said that, it appears that the skin tone has no effect on the tone of the color, it is entirely driven by the primary color of the top and bottoms. Not sure if this is intended.

1 hour ago, Dogma said:

Wait... I think I see whats happening... it appears that there is some sheer fabric over what appears is skin tone on both tops and bottoms. It just happens that choosing orange gives a skin tone to the sheer fabric. Using an alternate color changes the sheer fabric color:

image.thumb.png.7669cef8ffa21e61dbe6655f4bfc44cc.png

Having said that, it appears that the skin tone has no effect on the tone of the color, it is entirely driven by the primary color of the top and bottoms. Not sure if this is intended.

The problem is that you've got the wrong group for those costume pieces. If you want to have the character's body color showing through, you need to pick "Tops with Skin" and "Bottoms with Skin", and then the Imperial Dynasty pieces have cutouts for those areas. The "Tops" and "Bottoms" groups, for Imperial Dynasty, give you two options for the cutouts -- the primary color for that costume piece, or a lighter tint of the primary color.

• Thanks 1