Translucency costume aura

Guardia

Would love to see an aura that just makes the costume slightly translucent, for ghostly or holographic characters.

I know you can just pop a Stealth IO into a travel power, but that's not... optimal if you are running a Tanker or similar that doesn't want the Stealth that comes with it.

-g

• Like 1

It could definitely cause some confusion. Player translucency in the game is currently associated with stealth and the one instance in the game that breaks this rule, Fade from Darkness Affinity, tends to mislead teammates frequently.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield | Wild Instincts | Crystallization
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

I remember reading Probability Distortion a few months back and thinking it was the best player proposed set I'd ever seen. - Arbiter Hawk 💚

11 hours ago, Trickshooter said:

It could definitely cause some confusion. Player translucency in the game is currently associated with stealth and the one instance in the game that breaks this rule, Fade from Darkness Affinity, tends to mislead teammates frequently.

They should really change that so that it uses the same FX as Shadowy Presence instead of invisibility.

It would make more sense, avoid confusion with stealth, and also not cause weird texture bugs with Shadow Fall.

• Like 1