Account/Server Vault System

On 1/28/2020 at 2:37 PM, SwitchFade said:

I understand your request, as it has been debated in many such posts.

That said, similar to many others, I strongly vote no.

Additionally, there are ways to move them via the vendor by converting 50 at a time.

Sorry, I'm against this.

But why? How is making account storage a bad thing? What do you have against other people having an easier time moving stuff and junk between characters?

Just now, MunkiLord said:

But why? How is making account storage a bad thing? What do you have against other people having an easier time moving stuff and junk between characters?

It would be a good thing.

But kinda low down on the priority list of good things.

Unless its super easy to implement or something.  

Just now, Haijinx said:

It would be a good thing.

But kinda low down on the priority list of good things.

Unless its super easy to implement or something.  

Being a low priority is fine and all, that wasn't my issue. I just don't get why someone would simply be against something that is purely a quality of life feature they could ignore if they didn't want to use it. 

Personally I consider making the respec process not 100% shitty to be a significantly higher priority. Because respecs in this game fucking suck and always have. But I wouldn't turn down account storage, that'd be a nice little feature. 

Also I want better respecs. And Stone Melee for Scrappers. And Super Strength. I think in that order. 

2 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Being a low priority is fine and all, that wasn't my issue. I just don't get why someone would simply be against something that is purely a quality of life feature they could ignore if they didn't want to use it. 

Personally I consider making the respec process not 100% shitty to be a significantly higher priority. Because respecs in this game fucking suck and always have. But I wouldn't turn down account storage, that'd be a nice little feature. 

Also I want better respecs. And Stone Melee for Scrappers. And Super Strength. I think in that order. 

Agree with all of this.

Even if it would just lock your quickbars during respec.

But ideally you should just be able to move stuff around.

Also fix EM and then give it to scrappers 

• Like 1