Mercy island content

Snarky

My badge collection says i am one story arc away from completing all Mercy Island content. 

Here is the thing. This is on my level 34 do all Redside content. Every contact. Every mission. This has always been a pain in the butt but it is not the first time i have done it. A few times on live. I want to say three. Never finished a Blueside run but i mostly enjoyed Red

Anyways I am pretty good at getting it done. Granted they have added and changed crap with documentation or lack therof that makes putting together a wal-mart out of the box  entertainment center seem logical. I still made a diligent effort to find every contact and check every possibility before moving on

my memory says there are level 50 snake missions in Mercy for a storyline about there origins. Is this what they are talking about?

or did i just miss something basic?  I am not going to curl up in a ball like Monk when he cannot get Sierra Springs water. I will head to Ouro or deal somehow. 

Still, that missing badge is starting to vex me

thanks

Edited by Snarky

The Mercy Island story arc badge comes up on a lot on this forum.  There are several ways that a player can miss one of the required arcs.  One that is commonly overlooked is Seer Marino, whose arc is lvl 15-19, long after most players expect to be working on a Mercy Island contact.  Another is the higher level arcs by Dr. Graves, whose 3 arcs are lvl 5-9, lvl 10-14, & lvl 15-19.  You need to complete all 3 of Dr. Graves' arcs to earn the badge.

But if you are a completionist who has done every contact in the game, the answer is probably back in the newer arcs in early Mercy Island.  The newish chain starts with Operative Kuzmin, who will offer up choice of Fire Wire & Doctor Weber.  Once you choose one, apparently you do not get offered the other contact.  Both Fire Wire & Doctor Weber lead to Lt. Harris.  So to complete all of the Mercy Island story arcs, you need to run the story arc of the contact (Fire Wire or Doctor Weber) that you didn't select through Ouroboros.  That will net the badge, assuming you did everything else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!