Dual build Invul/Dark

Snarky

As i slow level and near 50 on my story arc badger Tank i realized i want to have two active builds on it. I have the funds and i want it. So it is going to happen

the first build is my solo build. It will be the one i do ouro and story arcs with. The second will be my team build. It will have slightly different powers. The i/o sets will throw damage dealing out the window and layer up for as much punishment as the build can support. 

Edited by Snarky

Yeah it is a luxury Hyperstrike. I am looking at using the Leadership toggles and higher resist values on the tank. As well as maybe more energy def?  Then on the solo dropping  that in favor of just s/l Def softcap and more damage and maybe only manuevers toggle and the accuracy power from Physical epic. 

it is expensive but since this is my badger i will have that second heavy heavy build to drop into   Also on teams i can stop chasing damage as much and go back to old school herding and battle planning which is fun for me

only because i plan to run this thing so much in the next year am i doing it. That and i have the inf lol

i am using your builds and guides as the basis for all my Invul. I have those downloaded and saved.  Thank you for doing that for the boards. Nice work