Circle of Thorns 3 armor - can't change interior color

Idiotfool

When I started my character's costume, colors were linked. After selecting the Circle of Thorns 3 shoulder armor, I couldn't change the interior color - the back acts as a cape, of sorts, and has an interior and exterior color scheme.

I can give a picture, if needed, but I hope the above explains it well enough.

• Lead Game Master

I believe some other costume pieces have this issue as well - in the meantime, there is a workaround: if you toggle the "Costume Colors Linked" option, you should be able to adjust the interior to your liking (at the cost of altering the rest of your costume in the process). The change will persist when detoggling that option.

Hope this helps for now!

Interested in supporting Homecoming? Consider applying to become a Game Master!

15 hours ago, GM Korvin said:

I believe some other costume pieces have this issue as well - in the meantime, there is a workaround: if you toggle the "Costume Colors Linked" option, you should be able to adjust the interior to your liking (at the cost of altering the rest of your costume in the process). The change will persist when detoggling that option.

Hope this helps for now!

Someone else indicated that I can save the costume, then edit the file in notepad to change the colors, load in the saved costume, and bingo. For costumes with a variety of colors, this is probably the best approach, but your way (which I wound up doing) works in a pinch.