Old Character XML files from the official servers

AgentExeider

Just before the official servers shutdown, There was a tool that allowed you to export your characters as they were at the time of file creation, in short making a snap shot of your character right down to the Inspirations in their tray.

I was wondering if I still have these files, I kept mine and my brothers as they were much beloved characters. Is there a way to import them.

the tool created xml files and looking through the file they didn't seem to be encoded with anything more then UTF-8 char set.

I am just wondering if it is at all possible to use these files to restore my brother's and my own characters.

You might be able to scalp the costume info or maybe build data, but nothing that'll actually be useful for a direct import.

If you have an example, I'd love to see what it Does have as I never did this.

Edited by WanderingAries

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Retired Game Master

Homecoming Servers does not allow importing toons from any service, including exports made with Sentinel+.

YOU CAN, however, extract the costumes out of Sentinel+ XML files you have saved into .costume files that you can bring into Homecoming.  It's 100% web based: read about it here.