Tri-Fire AoE Blapper

frierfly

I was searching through the forums and did not find what I was looking for, so I am creating this topic/thread.

I have a Tri-Fire blaster that I want to make into the tankiest AoE Blapper (and some ST for cleanup) he can be given a certain set of parameters that will be listed below.

I always play this character in groups, so no need to worry about solo survivability. 

Yes, I have read other threads showing a different Epic Pool would be more optimal, but this character is 100% fire

I'm OK with Inferno > other AoE damage > die > Rise of the Phoenix > more AoE attacks being an attack chain

• Must be Fire/Fire/Fire (It's in his name)
  • Travel power is Fly or Mystic Flight (It's in his name)
  • Judgement is some form of Pyronic (again, it's in his name)
  • Not worried about dying occasionally, that's part of the fun of this character

Again, not look for the best build, just the best that can be done with the constraints above.

Also, I suck at building using Mids/PINES, hence why I am asking for help.

hows money on the budget or no ?

7 hours ago, frierfly said:

I was searching through the forums and did not find what I was looking for, so I am creating this topic/thread.

I have a Tri-Fire blaster that I want to make into the tankiest AoE Blapper (and some ST for cleanup) he can be given a certain set of parameters that will be listed below.

I always play this character in groups, so no need to worry about solo survivability. 

Yes, I have read other threads showing a different Epic Pool would be more optimal, but this character is 100% fire

I'm OK with Inferno > other AoE damage > die > Rise of the Phoenix > more AoE attacks being an attack chain

• Must be Fire/Fire/Fire (It's in his name)
  • Travel power is Fly or Mystic Flight (It's in his name)
  • Judgement is some form of Pyronic (again, it's in his name)
  • Not worried about dying occasionally, that's part of the fun of this character

Again, not look for the best build, just the best that can be done with the constraints above.

Also, I suck at building using Mids/PINES, hence why I am asking for help.

12 minutes ago, frierfly said:

Pretty much unlimited.  I'm running on level 50 generic IOs currently.  Have about 100mil saved, but can earn the rest of the INF fairly quickly.

cool take a look at this most of the aoes have procs was trying to get perma hasten as well.. do not know if that happened.

tri-fire.mxd

Edited by terrasmash
added a few more ios where they needed to go

Fire/Fire/Pyre went from one of the most frustrating combos pre-I24 to one of the best.  Bonfire + Sudden Acceleration is extremely good, powerful soft CC, it's so good I have to force myself not to take it on all my blasters.

Consume can be fitted with the Energy Manipulator proc piece which turns it into a pretty reliable PBAOE stun.  It won't stun bosses and isn't going to stun 100% of a full group of enemies but it definitely will stun most, and you can also put a Fury of the Gladiator -resist proc piece on it to make for a very good opener for your nuke. 

Edited by Kaballah

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(7)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(11)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(23), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Rgn-Knock%(25)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(17), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Mk'Bit-Dam%(21)
Level 6: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), WntGif-ResSlow(50)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Erd-%Dam(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 12: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Fire Breath -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(48)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(39), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Ags-ResDam(40)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(29), HO:Nucle(33)
Level 28: Consume -- Acc-I(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(46)
Level 35: Burn -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(39)
Level 38: Bonfire -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 41: Fire Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(42), Ags-ResDam(42), Ags-Psi/Status(42)
Level 44: Char -- SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(45), SprEnt-End/Rchg(45), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(45), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(46), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(46)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 49: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50), BlsoftheZ-Travel(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

It's a toss-up between rain of fire or fire breath, but if you hover blast end game fire breath is not a bad pick. I could have gotten another ranged def set bonus in fly but opted for the winter IO because slows suck and this build has a decent amount of slow resist. You should be pretty sturdy with this build, just don't go toe to toe with Romans or anything with swords.

If you really want to keep a decent distance from mobs but still be able to use the aoes from /fire then you can replace burn with combustion, the latter has a big aoe radius and you can hover safely above and use it and still tag mobs down below, you'll have to hover a little closer for FSC.

Edited by Nemu

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Here is the final Fire^3 build I came up with:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Fire Sword -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Fire Ball -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(5), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(11), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Fire Sword Circle -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Dmg(37), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 12: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(21)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(31), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(34), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(34), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(36), NmnCnv-Heal(36)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(29), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(29), Dcm-Build%(31)
Level 28: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Burn -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-Dmg(40), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), EndRdx-I(50)
Level 41: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(42), OvrFrc-End/Rech(42), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(42), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(43)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
------------

The build doesn't outright softcap anything with barrier however E/N/M/R are 40% or higher... with a purple inspiration all of them can be taken to softcap. S/L defense is 35% with barrier.
This build has 70% S/L resistance with barrier PERMANENTLY. 

It possess decent enough recharge for hasten to be up a decent portion of the time.

Runs Cardiac core for DPS boost and endurance.

Use consume for damage and the endurance when it is low.

Has AOE galore: Consume, Burn, FSC, Inferno, Rain of Fire, Fireball, and BOTH auras.

Great ST chain as well, Flares is occasionally used as a filler.