Game application just quits in 64 and 32 mode

Dreylan

I've got the game folder installed in a non protected location, I'm running Tequila as Admin, everything patches fine, I don't see any Error or fail to load logs. When I choose either the 64 or 32bit buttons the game displays the COH load screen, Ill get a few bars of the intro music and the pointer will just circle for a bit. the log in boxes never appear and the game drops out to desktop. The Tequila log states "application Quitting" and that's it.

I run just fine in safe mode with the Graphics card warning at the top even though I've got the latest drivers from Nvidia  I'm running 2 GT 545's in SLI config.

TequilaActivityLog.txt

• Lead Game Master

Taking a brief look at the log file you posted, it appears as if you've installed the game in your "Program Files (x86)" directory? Placing the game there can lead to some problems - we generally recommend following the installation guide here in terms of where to put it. That is to say, in a "CoH" folder, placed inside a "Games" folder (i.e. "C:\Games\CoH"). Move it over to a more appropriate location first, and give this another try.

Interested in supporting Homecoming? Consider applying to become a Game Master!

I went through and deleted everything to include the Tequila Registry entry. Reinstalled in a folder straight to C drive "C :/COH"  Ran it as admin and I have the correct manifest address... seems like it just doesn't want to pull up the log in overlay, still gives me a few bars of the intro music then quits to desktop. I apologize if I appear to be dense this

Aurora 3 desktop has given me a nightmare just getting Win 10 to play nice and update. I do truly appreciate the time, suggestions and assistance.

What do you mean by turning off the UAC? I'm not sure if I have it off or not.  I also uploaded the new Activity log.

TequilaActivityLog.txt

None,  the loading bar pops up,  the COH background pic displays,  mouse pointer changes to spearhead.  Then I get the round cursor donut,  the music starts and right about when I expect the login/password bars to display it drops me out to desktop on both 64 and 32 bit options.