Stuck in Brickstone

Frozane

Hello guys,

The game crashed when I enter in Brickstown.

Each time I want to log with my character, the game crash during the Brickstown map loading.

I have no problem with my other characters, only with this one. Lvl 30 Spine/Fire Brute.

I tried to tranfer him on another server, but the problem is the same. :(

Have you tried validating your CoH install in the launcher?

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

Hopefully a GM can move your character for you, but if the game is crashing on you then you still have a problem. It's probably graphics based, based on this sort of thing happening in the past. There was a time where anyone with a cap who got near the water in St. Martial it crashed the game for anyone who had the character within their render range. It was a big problem.

I would roll a new character with a very simple look and just run them to the tram and visit Brickstown and see if they crash as well. If they don't, then you know that the crash is probably caused by some combination of what your character's costume was and the zone geometry wherever they entered the zone whether it was the tram or the door. If this does happen to a 2nd character with a plain tights outfit, then you have a much bigger problem and you definitely need to follow up with GMs for technical support / bug finding.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Problem solved, I was in windowed mode. In full screen mode the problem is gone.

I entered in Brickstown by the door in south Independence Port when the game crashed.

I was in a group, they already was in Brickstown.

It's time for a Hamidon Raid costume now !  :P