howdoi get mu on epic?

romanflask

11 minutes ago, romanflask said:

i just recently started playing villians.  how do I get mu epic powers? is there amission I have to do to open it? if so what mission? thanks

Once you hit level 35, you should be prompted to talk to an arbiter in Grandville , who will direct you to choose one of Recluse's lieutenants.

This may help...

Doing the opening mission from any of the patrons unlocks all of the patron pools.  Finishing a patron's arcs (I think they all have three) lets you beat up Recluse in the future, gives you the Usurper badge, and unlocks Recluse's strike force.  If you just want the pools unlocked, Black Scorpion's is usually considered the shortest, but it will involve fighting Malta.   I generally prefer Ghost Widow. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

22 hours ago, Heraclea said:

Doing the opening mission from any of the patrons unlocks all of the patron pools.

Nitpick/correction: it's the last mission of the opening arc, and anyone on the team long enough to get mission rewards gets the badge so you can get it earlier than level 35 if you tag along while someone else is running the mission, allowing you to immediately go to patron pools when you hit level 35.

If you want to unlock the Recluse Strike Force, you have to be the mission holder because the last mission that grants Usurper is where you talk to Recluse, which only the mission holder can do; however, you can just run any one of the four Time After Time arcs in Ouroboros, which are treated as strike forces and so everyone on the team counts as the "mission holder," and everyone on the team will get it.