energy/energy..knockDOWN build help

Nyght

ok this is  a concept build request not a min/max . Gona be energy/ energy , and must use the sudden impact kb to kd in 5 pwrs ( not whole set unless uesfull) and the other kb to kd set ( slips my mind at moment). So with 6 of the pwrs kb to kd.  not worried about it being min/max , would also like flight, hasten, probly tough/weave.  Help is appreciated

Edited by Nyght

You didn't specify a budget build or not, so I assumed big kid sets were in play. All off the AOE sets are slotted of KB>KD.  There's nothing more infuriating than having a cluster of mobs going in every direction. If you feel so inclined, Focused Power Bolt is your best option for slotting Decimation Build Up at 17.7%. If you don't mind dropping to 40% negative def, you can lose the 6th Opportunity Strikes piece out of Power Burst and slot a proc in instead, or another KB>KD. I don't feel super pressed to put those into single target powers. I trust people are clever enough to not throw the tanks target every which way.

Anyway, it maxed to all the primary typed defenses and perma-hasten. I fit in +dmg where I could. If you find a home for it, you can put the other 3 pieces of Sentinel's Ward for another 10% range. Technically this set has an empty slot for whatever you want, so you could take Power Push and mule it there. Dunno where you'll pull the slots from though.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Power Blast            SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(7)
Level 1:    Kinetic Shield            RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19)
Level 2:    Energy Torrent            Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(9), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Rgn-Knock%(11), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(11)
Level 4:    Kinetic Dampening        UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 6:    Power Burst            SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(17)
Level 8:    Aim                AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(36), GssSynFr--Build%(36)
Level 10:    Power Shield            RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37), Ksm-ToHit+(37)
Level 12:    Hover                RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 14:    Energize            Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 16:    Entropy Shield            EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18:    Explosive Blast            SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(25), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(25), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27)
Level 20:    Power Armor            UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 22:    Boxing                Empty(A)
Level 24:    Tough                StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(27)
Level 26:    Focused Power Bolt        Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(29), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Apc-Dam%(31), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(31)
Level 28:    Repelling Force            Rct-Def(A), Rct-ResDam%(39), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 30:    Weave                RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 32:    Nova                Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Dam%(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(34)
Level 35:    Fly                Empty(A)
Level 38:    Hasten                RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41:    Mind Probe            SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(43), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 44:    Psychic Shockwave        FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Dmg(45), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Erd-%Dam(46), ScrDrv-Dam%(46)
Level 47:    Link Minds            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49:    [Empty]    
Level 1:    Brawl                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Opportunity    
Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Sprint                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Rest                Empty(A)
Level 4:    Ninja Run    
Level 2:    Swift                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Health                Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40)
Level 2:    Hurdle                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Stamina                PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

thx for the resply, so i guess i was looking for a lower cost build (org recipies) and i really was wanting to use all the kb to kd ,even in single attacks , so the 6 main attaacks to be used should have them. I see only 3 pwer with kb -kd,  and was psi mastery a personal pick or is it significant ( nvr used that one) so just curious. And how much would i depowerd if i do put the sudd impct in more of the pwers.

7 hours ago, Nyght said:

thx for the resply, so i guess i was looking for a lower cost build (org recipies) and i really was wanting to use all the kb to kd ,even in single attacks , so the 6 main attaacks to be used should have them. I see only 3 pwer with kb -kd,  and was psi mastery a personal pick or is it significant ( nvr used that one) so just curious. And how much would i depowerd if i do put the sudd impct in more of the pwers.

In a manner, you're asking for someone to craft you a build that is also reading your mind as to what you want.  Whatever anyone hands you won't be what you envision. 

If you want all of your attacks to have Sudden Acceleration KB/KD then plan for all of your attacks to have 1 occupied slot.  Then you work backwards (maybe forwards?) from there.  Do you want a set like say.... Entropic Chaos?  That one caps out at 5 slots.  Are all 5 pieces valuable to you?  If so, then now you're looking at 5x Entropic Chaos + Sudden Acceleration for the KB/KD.  Building your character doesn't need to be any more complicated than that. 

What's your goal for the secondary?  What are you looking to accomplish with it in actual play?  What will make you happy with it? 

When you say "this is a concept build not min/max" - what is the concept?  Why does "not min/max" even matter?  If the latter is due to costs, then what are you trying to get at?  If the build is truly concept-based (for whatever that means) and you don't see it as needing to be min/max how is anyone supposed to help?

Furthermore, you mention you want KD/KB change IOs in the attacks, you want flight, hasten, and tough/weave.  How much more of a build do you need?  Exact slotting on some nebulous description that doesn't mean much outside of what you want? 

To me it looks like you have a build already.  That's 5 attack powers  with at least one slot dedicated to changing knockback/knockdown, flight, hasten, tough/weave, and a secondary all picked out. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk here.  I just want to understand what you're expecting to get out of this discussion.  I'm not sure if anyone around here has a price list on every IO set in their back pocket either. 

Do you want to know what powers are good out the two sets you're talking about?

Do you want to know what some slotting strategies are to get you to your goals?  (If so, what are those goals?)

Give us a little more, and many of will try our best to help you get there.

image.png.aebe2cabd56e9c09fe111a53ca390a2f.png

Edited by oldskool

What's an org recipe? You can literally put the Sudden Impacts into the powers and see the effects for yourself. You'd lose 5% C/F/E/N defense and drop to 40-41% defense. You'll be fine.

If you want to strive for the build I posted, run the Smoke and Mirrors arc out of Ouro. I think it gives 12 merits per run, and when you get good at it you can clear it in around 8 minutes. Turn those merits into Enhancement Converters and sell those for ~90k a piece. That will net you 3.2M influence per run. Just the purples, ATOs and winter IOs will be roughly 742M influence. That's going to be 231 runs. About 8 minutes per run, 1800 minutes total, 31ish hours. OR get good at the auction house and you can make 50M a day without any significant time investment or your part. Convert some IOs and put them up, they'll sell when you're not playing and you'll have cash waiting for you when you get back. Whatever you do, don't hoard merits to buy recipes outright for 100 merits, that's taking a loss.

Psychic Shockwave was chosen to supplement your PBAE damage with Nova. It's a pretty solid power. Taking Link Minds is optional. The build I made is already defensively softcapped, I'm not sure if the To Hit is necessary either, but it's a team buff.