PvP powers rework suggestions

borealfurnace

Hi there,

Certain sets are less seen in pvp due to the fact that they lack a self heal or they're unperforming compared to other sets for example: Storm summoning, Poison, Cold domination. Would it be possible to make it so that a player can choose between a self heal or an ally heal version? This would in my opinion bring more build versatility and make it so that forgotten sets can be reintroduced in the meta again.

Regarding kinetics, I think it would be a great improvement if transfusion would behave more like Twilight Grasp. Making it so you don't need to be in melee range for it to be used as an effective heal.

Dark Miasma(meh): Give Darkest night a build in -resistance effect.

Any thoughts?

Don’t think cold/poison/storm are suffering in PvP in the grand scheme of things from a lack of self heal. Cold is in decent shape but suffering from i13’s slow movement nerfs. Poison is a top PvP set. Storm would be in good shape if i13’s mez system nerfs didn’t come in and make you have to retoggle hurricane every few seconds...

Would much rather see changes made to the broken state of slows and mezzes than anything else.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, arcaneholocaust said:

Don’t think cold/poison/storm are suffering in PvP in the grand scheme of things from a lack of self heal. Cold is in decent shape but suffering from i13’s slow movement nerfs. Poison is a top PvP set. Storm would be in good shape if i13’s mez system nerfs didn’t come in and make you have to retoggle hurricane every few seconds...

Would much rather see changes made to the broken state of slows and mezzes than anything else.

The Homecoming servers' insane latency also makes playing Storm impractical on most maps. You pretty much have to hold/immob someone to keep them still long enough to tag them with Hurricane and at that point why bother?

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

23 hours ago, VileTerror said:

Cold Domination is a beast in PvP from the experiences I've had on the receiving end of it . . . 

The biggest issue with Cold right now is that with movement slows not really doing much, it can be hard to land Sleet unless you mez your target. The Power Boost nerf didn't help but Cold is far from useless.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube