So how are mission doors selected?

RikOz

8 hours ago, tremor3258 said:

You should have been nicer to them.

I've had missions where I'm at 50 from old-school contacts decide Dark Astoria was a good place to go.  Why the Carnival of Shadows was throwing a party a few blocks from a god of death I will never know.

Mot seems like a wallflower, but once you get a couple of drinks into him he's a real party animal. 

• Haha 3
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I once complained that all mission doors in Boomtown were back in the area Babbage spawns in and the next mission I got had one in the front of the zone at a door I didn't know was active. O_o;;

I have a couple times gotten a radio mission to go to a bank being robbed in Talos. The bank was in a cave up on Scylla Isle. 

Most importantly, let us thank War Witch for having turned off a whole bunch of really annoying doors in the depths of the forest maze of Perez Park. 

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

On 2/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, gurugeorge said:

When you've seen a bank inside a cave entrance, you've seen everything.

At this point, every other bank in Paragon has been robbed thousands of times.

If I ran a bank in CoH, I'd consider myself an idiot for not putting it in a cave! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2