Experiencing heavy lag on some abilities (broadband testing report)

Zed

Hi there. Since monday, some of my toons were having a huge delay on some of their abilities. Which ones are affected is consistent but not on all - no clue if it was coming from my end or what.
So i asked in discord and was told to run testing on as many toons as possible, please see the testing report included (please excuse my horrible skills at generating spreadsheets !)

TL;DR: 2-3s delay on a Psy Blaster, Telekinetic Blast and Psionic Lance, sometimes as much on Psychic Wail.
Also, i suspect the "lag" has higher chances to trigger if used on a combo starting with Psionic Dart.
Oddly enough, the corruptor version of Psychic Blast has no noticed issue.
It may be related to https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/15548-psionic-dart-for-blasters-animation-time-increased-after-218/

Please also note I'm playing from France, hence the rather high ping.
I've heard you devs are trying to track an issue with this, so i hope this helps !

abilities_test_190220_zed.xls

On my /psi dominator, Psionic Dart's animation is definitely bugged, not lagged. Bright palm assault and dark palm assault are around 2 seconds or more to animate. The other customizations are clearly faster, but not sure if correct.

Switched between the customizations over several DFB's just to make sure. Palm assault was consistently very slow every time. The other customizations were consistently much faster (but not sure if correct) every time.