Inventor Badge?

chuckv3

I tried to start this at level 49 as a villain who has switched to rogue and then back to villain via Null the Gull. Dean John Yu basically scolds me and doesn't offer the mission. Is there any way to do this mission? I did everything else needed for the master crafter badge and spent 30m infamy doing that, so I am not too happy about not being able to get the badge.

TINKERERS and LEOTARDED personal supergroups on Reunion; open bases! codes TB-9014 and LT-1051

TinkerBell (MAIN) super reflexes / martial arts tanker & badge hunter; Sarabraxus, energy / energy blaster; Sarathustra, fire / therm corruptor

Scotch Bonnie / Caroline Reaper, fire/ss brutes & fire farmers; Granny Fix It / Green Granny / Great Granny, empathy/psi defenders; plus a few others.

@Xarah formerly on Champion, Triumph, Victory, now @chuckv2 / @chuckv3 / @chuckv4 on Reunion

for others having this issue it seems to be something about switching alignments. switch to hero and do the steel canyon version, then switch back.

TINKERERS and LEOTARDED personal supergroups on Reunion; open bases! codes TB-9014 and LT-1051

TinkerBell (MAIN) super reflexes / martial arts tanker & badge hunter; Sarabraxus, energy / energy blaster; Sarathustra, fire / therm corruptor

Scotch Bonnie / Caroline Reaper, fire/ss brutes & fire farmers; Granny Fix It / Green Granny / Great Granny, empathy/psi defenders; plus a few others.

@Xarah formerly on Champion, Triumph, Victory, now @chuckv2 / @chuckv3 / @chuckv4 on Reunion

No fanfare, but I see the badge under Invention

Edited by chuckv3

On 3/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, Grouchybeast said:

Have you tried switching back again?  I've had issues with badges that didn't award until after an alignment change.

everything worked in steel canyon once I switched to hero, so that would be my advice to others having the issue. Once I changed alignment back to rogue it stayed...