Tank defense debuff resistance in SR's Evasion bug

eknudson

Cross-Posting here for visibility, Super Reflexes tanks are not getting consistent defense debuff resistance from Evasion, which at lower levels significantly reduces an SR tank's overall DDR and increases the likelihood of defensive cascade failure. Seems from Bill Z Bubba's testing to be a problem unique to tanks.

• Thanks 1

All that needs to happen is for @Captain Powerhouse to adjust the duration of the DDR buff on Tankers to exceed the activation time of the updated Evasion toggle refresh pulses (like most toggle effects are prone to do).  It's most likely just a simple oversight introduced as a side effect of the Normalization of Taunt Aura powers.  Relatively easy to correct in that case, by editing a single field in the power.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

• 2 weeks later
On 3/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, Caulderone said:

Woohoo!  Patch is on test:

Tanker > Super Reflexes > Evasion: Fixed a bug where this power would not maintain its Defense Resistance 100% of the time.

Great to hear it's in progress!  

Did a posi 1 today and one of my teammates had radiation blast-- and in the final battle against "ourselves" of course rolled an immediate lucky (8% chance) hit with neutrino bolt, and another slightly less lucky hit with irradiate-- and very quickly after leading the team into battle my health was in the red as everything had an excellent chance to hit me!