Black dye options for FX and auras only make them near invisible instead of black.

Sovera

We have very very very few 'black' options for FX. 'Black' ends up being 'near invisible' which is great to minimize FX effects, sure, but not so great when when we want a black aura similar to Dark Melee effects. In the same vein trying to color something particule intense that does not have a 'Dark X' option then we are unable to make it black and end with just the same near invisible effect.

Auras in particular suffer a lot from this.

I am still lobbying for an 'invisible dye' in the hue pallet. This would solve so much ugh in trying to color FX as well as stop giving extra work to the dev team. As an example /Bio Offense Adaptation has great looking veins of power, but then we have drippy glowing cloudy hands. Being able to turn that FX 'invisible' would be great and no need to ask the devs to spend time poking at things since the players can do it for themselves.

Edited by Sovera

I gave up trying to make a grey Dark Melee coloring to match the Dark Shield skin in Shield Defense. If I choose Bright Coloring then DM refuses to be black. The darker the color the more invisible the effect. The whiter the color the brighter the effect is.

If I choose Dark Coloring then DM seems to only have pitch black as an option. It's an exercise in frustration to wander around clicking on all hues and see the coloring not moving from pitch black. We can change to reds or greens and it is visible as long as we stick to the brighter hues in Dark Coloring, but straying towards the darker ones and it's pitch black.

Suffice it to say grey is just not an option.