Weekly Cool Characters Thread #2! 3/12/20

LtBirb

Welcome to the weekly cool characters thread #2!

This is a thread I started last week in the General Discussions tab, but felt it fit in here better!
Here is a place where you can share a picture or description of a hero/villain you've seen somewhere around Paragon City!
I'll be creating a new thread here weekly to keep the flow fresh and not cluttered, as well as allow people the time to find characters they want to share!

Note: To take a screenshot in City of Heroes, by default it is the Print Screen button! It automatically saves to your "Screenshots" folder where ever you put your launcher~!

This week Ill show off this hero/villain I found in Pocket D who goes by the alias "Ashen Blade" (Seen centered in the picture below. I really love the colors used for the outfit, as well as just the clothing they selected. It feels very loose and free, reminds me of the Ultimate X-Men designs! The yellow and red stand out against the black in the outfit, which made it immediately catch my eye when I approached! She just looks like an Elf assassin? The ears, mask and hair give her a "royal assassin" feel that I enjoy a lot! I hope to see more of her around Paragon City!

screenshot_200310-21-50-18.thumb.jpg.85c90f1ecc0fdc647770e8be26614aef.jpg