Uh What's this?

Sylar

Anyone seen this before? this is bizzare, i'm just wondering since im pretty sure this is illegal and i'm wondering has HomeComing even attempted to take down this site? thanks.

Mod Edit: Links Removed.

Edited by Jimmy

Hi all, earlier i put up a post regarding some influence sellers, i wanted to bring this to the attention of the admins here as i feel not only is it illegal, but when the game was live, the devs there would crack down on it, i don't believe in influence or powerleveling selling, so i thought it best to let the guys here know, within 2 minutes, the post was deleted.

Why would you delete that post if its in the best interests of this server to try to take them down?

It would make perfect sense to acknowledge it and take action since we know that there are talks with this server and NCSoft, anyone making money on these servers should be brought to justice, anyways i'd love to know what the GM's here think, thanks and i hope this info helps.

• City Council

Firstly, I'd like to point out to everyone that this individual runs their own City of Heroes server. You can make of that what you will.

Obviously we don't want their websites getting any more traffic, so the post was hidden (not deleted) whilst we investigate. Posting the links publicly wasn't the really the best move if you think their actions are problematic.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Jimmy locked this topic