Staff/Ninjitsu Questions

MunkiLord

Just hit 40, and I'm really enjoying this character. Starting to work on a level 50 build, but I have a few questions:

What is the ideal ST chain for Staff Fighting?

What power would you slot the Superior Scrapper's Strike Proc in? Currently have it in Guarded Spin, not sure if that is the best place. I'm thinking of keeping it in an AoE power since that is where the set shines.

I've skipped Blinding Powder while leveling, what are everyone's thoughts on this power as a Scrapper? I could fit in three damage procs and the contagious confusion proc, seems like it could be interesting. Thoughts?

I've never used a power like Guarded Spin that gives melee defense(never made BS or Kat), is it worth skipping on softcapping melee because of a power like that?

My staff/bio scrapper hit 47 this morning. I'm posting in this thread because I want to be reminded that I have absolutely no idea what to do with staff. I set the +damage mode for both staff and bio and go to town. Hell, I even took caltrops and web grenade because I'm so damn clueless about where to go with this. It's just fun to watch, like dual pistols.

• Like 1

I've recently come to the conclusion that this is the only game I'm good at making builds in, even here I consistently poorly account for end usage. Trying to come up with builds in Division 2 and Borderlands 3 and I'm just terrible. Not sure why I'm putting this here, but this seems pointless enough to not start another thread.

Haven't played with this set myself, but just looking at the DPAs of the attacks and guestimating, I'd go with:

Precise-Serpent-Precise-Sky (replacing Sky in AoE situations with Eye).

If lacking recharge to get Sky under 5s, which is hard, add in Guarded, which isn't bad for the Melee defense.

The first maximizes use of Perfection charges if you never miss.  The second helps maximize charge use when you do miss sometimes.