Character Tracker - An Out of Game Tool for Builds, Bios, and Miscellaneous Notes

Do you suffer from chronic altitis?  Do you have so many characters you can't keep them straight any more?  You need help, my friend - help tracking all those characters!

The Character Tracker is a Windows program I put together as my diaspora of characters spread across different games.  It's handy for keeping track of builds or associated web pages (like a Virtueverse page, or perhaps a Field Trainer link when it's done), taking down notes, or writing character bios while outside the game.

• Track all of your characters, with a biography preview window, a field for notes, and the ability to launch a URL or external file associated with each one!
  • Add multiple games to the program and launch them directly.  You also have control over how the biography preview looks for each game.

Get it here:

CharacterTracker_20200322.zip

Some screenshots of what it does:

Character management:

CharacterTracker-Characters.thumb.png.c695a414ec8122825bd7ca304126e990.png

Game management:

CharacterTracker-Games.thumb.png.5e0771e58522adc1a360d6cb4bb66e5f.png

• Like 1

Everlasting: Charredcore-Head.gif.295932ce0b7f285ede7cd6f7baa92107.gif Charredcore (Sonic/Fire Blaster) Fleabitten-Head.gif.b2329ba8bd4533efc403330511a55b3e.gifFleabitten (Savage/SR Brute)  And many, many more!