Quantum Crow [Neutropolis spoilers]

Quinch

Have a small problem with Crow - I had the first mission in his chain queued, but then went for Scott's arc in which you kill him. As expected, he disappeared from the world afterwards. After I completed Crow's queued mission, though, I have no way of getting back to him to turn it in. GM_Jimmy tried to help, but no luck there.

• 4 weeks later

I have a similar story, though in my case it didn't leave a queued mission because I killed Crow, then took Scott's mission later. I used my every 3 days mission complete button, but it feels worth chiming in anyway. Maybe there should be a requirement to have gotten through the Neutropolis crusader/warden questlines before Scott offers you the mission that leads to killing Crow?

Easy solution.

Do all of Crow's missions before doing any Calvin Scott missions.

Problem "solved" ...

This is helpful advice if you already know about the bug before you get to that point in the story. Which, presumably, most people will not.

Easy solution.

Do all of Crow's missions before doing any Calvin Scott missions.

Problem "solved" ...

Not so helpful.  The mission to complete the Crusader Storyline in Neutropolis becomes available at 14, the mission to meet Crow and do his mission arc is at 15.

See an issue?

Access to Calvin Scott's first story mission to 17 or 18 would be more appropriate.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.