Incarnate Story Line?

lokiie1984

I tried googling but never found anything specific. Is thee a story arc of missions or anything that explain the incarnates and why we're able to use them? I was going to start working on the dark astoria missions but figured i should a bit further back if it there's anything.

If there is, who's the contact?

1. You start with Mender Ramiel's arc in Ouroboros. 
  2. From there, you have the Apex Task Force, followed by the Tin Mage Task Force. 
  3. After that, you move into the Incarnate Trials, in "story order", they go: BAF -> Lambda -> Keyes -> Underground -> TPN -> Minds of Mayhem
  4. After Minds of Mayhem, you get to do a short little "diversion" through the Dark Astoria arcs, culminating in the Diabolique Dilemma Incarnate Trial.
  5. Once Diabolique's handled, there is a short prelude arc to the next Incarnate Trial through Belladonna Vetrano (who I believe is the contact for both factions, but could be recalling incorrectly on this).
  6. Then you finish the arc with the Magisterium Incarnate Trial.
  7. The Praetorian arc also gets some epilogues through Number 6 (who is Incarnate specific) and Provost Marchand (for heroes)/Mr. G (for villains), who technically can be done at level 30, if you like getting your ass kicked, but are basically Incarnate content, too.

Most of the story arc and Task Force stuff is actually laid out in terms of story during the arcs and TFs proper for people who bother to read the clues and mission text.  The Incarnate Trial story stuff is more hidden, but can be accessed by talking with Prometheus in Ouroboros about your various Praetorian targets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3