Mastermind pets and incarnate trials

lokiie1984

I really enjoy my Fort Widow but i hate melee in groups. Just ran my very first I-trial and with 24 people, it just made the melee even worse. So many spell effects and then the mechanics on top of that. Not something i really enjoy. I could respec my widow to be more ranged but i like the build i have for solo so started thinking about more ranged characters i could try instead.

I've always enjoyed the MM playstyle but i get really annoyed with my pets dying. With a good build do they stay alive better in incarnate trials and or ITF?

I've never had a 50 mm let alone incarnates. So it's something i'd like to try but i just don't know if it's worth the effort. I've heard good things about some people being able to solo masters ITF with some but i doubt i'd be doing that. Mostly just want them to stay alive through the fights so i don't spend more time resummoning them then actually attacking. I hate bots so they'd be out but demons are cool or necro if they do ok. I've heard necro isn't the best but i like the theme.

Thanks

As someone with not much idea, I'd suspect that anything melee would get completely melted by AoE. Some MMs have solid defensive secondaries (Cold) that can help with defense, but I don't know whether or not that's still the case at end-game.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.