New 50, no DA contact?

RikOz

I finally got my second character to level 50 last night. When my first character leveled up to 50, she got that cop in PI who starts the DA stuff added to her contacts list. This new 50 did not get that contact (she only got Mender Ramiel).

Did something glitch here, or does my toon need to fulfill some other requirement first?

5 minutes ago, RikOz said:

I finally got my second character to level 50 last night. When my first character leveled up to 50, she got that cop in PI who starts the DA stuff added to her contacts list. This new 50 did not get that contact (she only got Mender Ramiel).

Did something glitch here, or does my toon need to fulfill some other requirement first?

You can just go talk to the cop I believe. I know you can talk to Heather Townsend to start the DA arcs. 

2 hours ago, nihilii said:

You get all the Incarnate story arc contacts added once you unlock the alpha slot, whether that's going through Mender Ramiel or gaining experience.

Huh. I could have sworn I remembered getting that first contact as soon as i hit 50 the first time. The only Ouroboros stuff my main had done at the time was the introductory arc that just has you going around and meeting the various Ouro contacts. Or is that the arc Ramiel starts? EDIT: Okay, talked to Ramiel and started his arc. Now I remember it. EDIT #2: Okay, after finishing Ramiel's arc, I actually don't remember it. My first 50 must have simply unlocked Alpha via XP.

Thanks!

Edited by RikOz

1 hour ago, RikOz said:

Huh. I could have sworn I remembered getting that first contact as soon as i hit 50 the first time.

Having just had a character hit 50 and do Mender Ramiel's arc, I can confirm that you get Lieutenant Nolan as a contact with the unlock of your Alpha slot, not when you hit 50.

• Like 2